Friday, February 26, 2010

Can't stop time!

  • I removed the batteries from all the clocks at home, but I forget to remove that of my mobile.
  • I went to the track and started to jog in the opposite direction, but they didn't allow me to continue.
  • .ti daer ot uoy rof drah eb lliw ti tub ,sdrowkcab enil siht gnitirw ma I
  • I asked them to throw away all the calendars on my desk at work, but my laptop and blackberry kept on tilling me the date.
  • I asked God to make my birthday wait for a while, but I was born in a leap year, and I will just be 30 years old in two days, even without having a birthday!
I hate to admit that, but I am going to be 30 in two days, and I still can't find a way to stop time :(

5 comments:

Sharks said...

dude it’s not that bad!! every year have a charm of its own! idk for some reason I only choked up on 21 so practically I was 22 for 2 years in a row :D GOOD LUCK!! :)

Unknown said...

I know exactly what you are talking about. But sometimes I think the opposite, let time go by so fast, and let all this hassle end. Maybe the after life would feel better :)))

... said...

Well..im livin that..so i know what u mean
I guess those unique creatures like us :) who care for time issue are of higher ambition level..we simply can't just let it go that easy before we leave a remarkable fingerprint on every single day
Cheer up partner
Happy birthday

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot gals, your comments made my day.

@Sharks, yeah, let's wait and see the charm of the 30's :)

@Meshmesh, come on, sure after life is supposed to feel better - hopefully we all go to heaven - but you have to enjoy yourself in this life too.

@Bothayna, yeah, we are unique creatures, can't agree more. Thanks my friend, wenty tayeba :)

Laura(southernxyl) said...

I hit 30 twenty years ago. Will be half-a-century in October, wow.

I suppose I've passed the halfway mark in my lifespan ... weird feeling.